Protectors of the Nation’s Morals
I know Girbaudz will be angry but Pastor Bienvenido Abante filed a class suit vs. the following owners of smut publications:
· Lance Gokongwei and Lisa Gokongwei Cheng, chairman of the board and president of Summit Publishing, publisher of FHM Philippines; (Is she married to the Berck Cheng who is part-owner of Meralco? Gosh! A very tight, closely knit family of smutters here! OMG!)
· Eugenio Lopez III and Ernesto Lopez, chairman of the board and president, respectively of ABS-CBN Publishing Inc., publisher of Maxim. (So that’s why Angel Locsin was covered… meaning not naked, dumb-dumb!)
· Ramon Faustino, editor-in-chief; Vince Sales, managing editor; and Clarisa Palomo, circulation manager (Playboy Philippines);
· Allan Madrilejos, editor-in-chief; Allan Hernandez, managing editor; and Glenda Gil, circulation manager (FHM Philippines);
· Pierre Inaki Calasanz, editor-in-chief (is he related to the grand swindler Tony Calasanz, arrested by NBI and wet his pants bad?); Beting Dolor, managing editor; Thelma Sioson San Juan, general manager (what is The Daily Inquirer editor doing in the sex business? low income at Inquirer so she has ran from the paper?; and Rina Lareza, head of circulation (Maxim Philippines);
· Zak Zorro Zamora, editor-in-chief; Dexter Manila, managing editor; Deo Alvarez, general manager; Norie Villanueva, circulation manager (Playhouse Men’s Magazine).
I hope they all go to hell and fry!